Sunday, September 8, 2013

WHAT I'M CURRENTLY ACCUMULATING

For many months, my blog was covering the comic books that hit the newsstands in my birth month of December, 1951.  I was using Mike's Amazing World of Comics as my guide.

Having gotten through those comics, I will soon start covering the comic books that came out in the same month as Fantastic Four Annual #1.  That was the comic book that made me realize making comics was a job and that it was a job I wanted. 

I've been picking up mostly reading copies of these comics, but going to the reprints of the pricier items.  I'm also buying them alphabetically because I have CDO.

CDO is Obsessive Compulsion Disorder but with the initials alphabetical as they should be.

So I just bought an issue of Daffy Duck via eBay. 

I'm a silly silly man.

No comments:

Post a Comment