Thursday, September 5, 2013

TONY’S REVISED 2013 SCHEDULE

A wonderful development seems likely to buy me six to eight months
to work on my own projects and be more selective with any freelance
assignments I accept.  I’ll keep you as posted on this as I’m able,
but I won’t be able to tell you everything.

My Vast Accumulation of Stuff garage sale scheduled for September
6 and 7 has been CANCELLED.  I will only have two more garage sales
this year.  Outside of the garage sales, I will only be making two
more public appearances this year. 


Here’s the updated schedule...

Friday, September 20: GARAGE SALE (9 am to 1 pm) CANCELLED

Saturday, September 21: GARAGE SALE (9 am to 1 pm) CANCELLED

Friday, September 27: MIX 2013 (Columbus)

Saturday, September 28: MIX 2013 (Columbus)

Friday, October 4: GARAGE SALE (9 am to 1 pm)

Saturday, October 5: GARAGE SALE (9 am to 1 pm)

Saturday, November 9: AKRON COMICON

I’m very much looking forward to being part of Mix 2013, a comics
symposium being held at the most excellent Columbus College of Art
and Design.  I’ll have more to say about the symposium in the near
future.

I’m also looking forward to the Akron Comicon.  I’ll also have more
to say about that event in the near future.

There will be no other public appearances in 2013, but I’m starting
to plan my schedule for 2014.  If you’re a convention promoter who
would like me to appear at your event and are prepared to cover my
hotel and travel expenses, contact me ASAP to see if we can make it
happen.  I will most likely only be doing one convention a month in
2014, but I’ll try to be as flexible on that as possible.

Thanks to all the fine folks who have come to see me at my garage
sales and at conventions.  I hope to have all sorts of great news
to share with you in the coming months.
 
© 2013 Tony Isabella

No comments:

Post a Comment